Binder clips are incredibly handy

I keep a tin of binder clips in the kitchen, on my desk and in my tool bag. They come in all kinds of handy!

I didn't think I'd be writing a love song to binder clips today, but they just come in so amazingly useful. I clip ziplock bags to the side of my sous vide vessel. I clip bags of chips shut. I can use large size clips to hold shoes together as I'm gluing them -- and small ones on more delicate projects.

Binder clips have been used to hold trim and moulding in place as I glue or hammer it back up, after my dogs ripped it off the walls. Binder clips have held my scuba mask's strap, and acted to guide hoses and hold them in place all over my BCD.

There are 100s if not 1000s of uses, like clipping papers together.

Binder clips.

Staples Binder Clips, Assorted Sizes, Black, 60-Pack via Amazon

Con la tecnología de Blogger.